With input from the various assessments as well as Staff, Transformational Team, and other Leaders:
We desire to simplify and get back to the basics as well as maximize our God-given opportunity to continue to unify CCC by humbly and prayerfully…
- Recommitting to be Christ-centered and gospel-saturated in all we do (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
- Embracing inevitable conflict and growing through it by being willing to have courageous conversations (Ephesians 4:15)
- Developing a biblically-based leadership and governance model that prizes authentic relationships, mutual accountability, and a “chain-of-care” that reflects a large and vital church (Exodus 18:17-27; 1 Corinthians 12:12-25; 1 Peter 5:1-4)
- Rebuild and energize our Small Group Ministry to create safe places for messy people learn the Bible, be authentically known, worship, pray, and serve.
- Re/Design a discipleship pathway that is rooted in the Great Commandment and focuses on the Great Commission (Matthew 22:36-40; Matthew 28:19-20)
- Continue to mobilize teams of people to serve lost, poor, oppressed, marginalized, and broken-hearted people – both locally and around the world (Luke 4:18-19; Matthew 28:19-20)
This will culminate in the calling of a permanent lead pastor who will team with CCC to engage in a new chapter of ministry fruitfulness in SE MA and around the world.